Monday, June 18, 2012

Bite the lip, just forget the bleeding.

"I really admire you. You don't seem to give a care about anything at all."

Hah. Says who I don't give a care about anything at all? In fact, I could care about the slightest matters ever to the most ridiculous extent. Don't be deceived by my nonchalant disposition. To have to adopt a feigned, sanguine outlook to life just shows how grim it is. 

"The trick, William Potter, is not minding that it hurts." - Lawrence of Arabia (1962)

I need people who walk in my shoes. I need people to tell me to do what I want to do, not what to do. I need people who understand the fragility of glass, to handle it with care. I need people who push me to spread my wings and fly, not clamp them down in the name of "concern".

Doesn't it kill you to unveil the harsh truth, that you've never actually truly belonged anywhere? I dare not say I belong there, but I'm more than sure that I do not belong here.

No comments:

Post a Comment