Wednesday, June 13, 2012

I went to a wishing well, I sank to the ocean floor.





Girls sleepover at Esther's.

Went grocery shopping at Parkway before we headed to Esther's place to start whipping up our own dinner. Housewives in the making, oh yeaaaaah. (^_^)v

Time swooped by in Esther's room when we talked while digesting our food. Decided to get out of the house to Geylang for some durians and coconuts in the middle of the night before we started our apparent movie marathon which wasn't exactly a movie marathon after all 'cause we only managed to cover Friends With Benefits. Mehhhh, but the film was good.

Grew pretty listless after awhile so I crashed right after I touched the bed while the girls carried on with their ramblings. It was exhausting trying to keep up with the conversation while my eyes struggled to fight gravity.

Woke up at 9ish and rolled around in bed till 2ish 'cause we had to wait for Esther to wake up. Settled with our leftovers for our breakfast, which technically, was our lunch, before we left for home

Can't wait to do this again. Sometimes, girlfriends are the only ones who understand.



Dinner at Everything With Fries and dessert at Marble Slab Creamery with Raynor, Felicia and Xuan Hao. Missing my 2E homies pretty terribly. It's been so, so long.

But, things happen.

It still stings me each time I recall, regardless of how calm and collected I may always seem to be.
Why'd you do that, babe? I need to hear your say.

No comments:

Post a Comment