Saturday, June 23, 2012

Cast the sheep out of your mind, count the wolves and we'll sleep tonight.


Tuesday: 
Study sesh with JJ and Lum at Parkway, where we bumped into Chong and he invited us over to his place. Instead of studying, we ended up fooling around with his teardrop-shaped cushion and watching Criminal Minds and Bones.

Left at around 6-ish to meet Stella at Tampines for dinner. Pizzasluts4lyfe ^^v


Wednesday:
Just another typical project day at Auggie's crib, except with a gastronomical home-cooked lunch, my obsession with Auggie's stuffed toys, and an OOTD photoshoot, followed by the Beer Market with the rest of Ad Infinitum.


Thursday:
The entire afternoon saw Trisha and I (ok maybe just me) squealing at cheap thrills ~ First it was my pair of T-bar sandals that was going for only $10, then it was the $1 Cheeseburger and the $2 McBites. Other than that, I'm more than satisfied with the rest of my loots as well, like the sleeveless denim shirt that I've been looking for for so long and an envelope-inspired satchel. Darren joined in for awhile as well before we parted ways.

Took a trip back home to put down my loots before heading out again to meet Joelle, Fel, Jiaying, Kunjie, Xuanhao and Junpeng for dinner; main meal at Kungfu Paradise (ikr) and dessert at Buttercake & Cream. Reminisced through the night about our young and stupid days and boy do I miss being young and stupid. Feel so thankful for this meet-up :')


Friday:
Casual lunch with Zul, Bert and Taiming at Nando's (and I had to go all the way to Siglap just to fetch Bert, pshhhhk). They studied while I hunted for my new pair of earpieces because my pair of a-Jays spoilt and I can't find the warranty. Decided to try out a new brand, O'Neill - The Specked. Doesn't look physically appealing but what caught my eyes were the specks and the gold rims. The bass is heavy which is an extreme plus point though.

---

This holiday has been all about catching up; Catching up with ol' friends and catching up with my breath. But, for the things that have happened lately, it's been breathtaking. I can't decide if my breath's still with me or out there somewhere in the atmosphere of air.

No comments:

Post a Comment