Friday, June 8, 2012

End of CTs / Vanessa's 10th Birthday

CTs are over. I can fucking breathe.


Ended a wonderful night at the Beer Market with Ad Infinitum for our traditional drinking drill to celebrate the end of our papers. Food's good, drinks' good, ambience's good, company's good. Going back there on another Wednesday again just to hear the live band play. The saxophonist was a bubbly guy who paid more attention to our table than to the crowd. Wished the night could've lasted longer, but I had to rush back home for Vanessa's birthday surprise.


Surprised Vanessa at midnight with last-minute-bought cakes from Starbucks. But nevertheless, she was contented 'cause she thought we'd have forgotten.


Thanks to the birthday girl who has a sweet tooth, or rather, a diabetic tooth, we had breakfast at Seventh Heaven at her request. We ordered their brunch sets and I had banana caramelized waffles, which was savory but a tad too sweet for me.


Entire afternoon saw the sisters and I experimenting pastel-coloured cupcakes and once again, behold the return of the Seng Choon eggs. They turned out pretty edible, and pleasing to the eye though.


Birthday buffet at Kuishin Bo @ Suntec. Loved the free flow crab legs the other time I patronized the other outlet at Jurong Point but this time, it was utterly disappointing. Variety of food was limited and meagre, but I guess I could accept the Mentai Yakitori and Dobinmushi. Other than that, Kuishin Bo's out of my to-return-to list.

Leaving for Tioman for some good ol' Scuba Diving over the weekends. Been longing for this getaway since forever. Have a good weekend everyone.

Ta, x

No comments:

Post a Comment