Monday, June 25, 2012

You could be happy.

First day of school.

They say a minimum of 4 hugs a day helps to pull you through the hours. Met some of the Phoenixes for lunch this afternoon and that alone earned me more than enough hugs. Not forgetting, the hug from this morning when Josh walked over to pass me souvenirs from Germany and another hug in the evening when I bumped into Gab at the bus stop. It was kinda awkward, considering the fact that we never really spoke in real life before, but it was cute.



Things that made me happy: Home-cooked meals / Gifts from Alex (Murano Glass Necklace) and Josh (Ritter Sport Chocolates and Pig & Farmer Keychain which Josh claims to represent him holding me) / The smile that makes me smile (in the most platonic way).

I've never felt this happy in a long time, even though iHoroscope forecasted a bad day for me. Guess it's a bad day ended well. Speaking of "bad day ended well", I stole that line from JJ's twitter, heheh. And I think he'd read this, so I just wanna say: Hi peabrain. I'm damn glad we're still friends. (:

Oh, and just an update, I'm still in BBoy. Today's practice was fun. I learnt a couple of footworks, The Six Steps and Crazy Commando today. I'm aching all over but I don't intend to quit just yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment