Monday, June 18, 2012

Viva la vida.

Thoughts aside, here's an extract of what I've been up to:


Thursday:
Impromptu plan to meet at the airport for the JC kids to study and the Poly kids to laze the day away. Jj, Lum, Jian Hao and I left Aston's before Joel could reach to find us and his phone battery died so we kinda panicked when he wasn't in sight for almost half an hour already. We were so close to paging for him over the announcement system, but thank god he was smart enough to charge his phone via his laptop to contact us. That was Mi Lu Bing as its best :') Afterwhich, we caught 'Prometheus' at i12 Katong. It's a really sucky film btw. Other than the high-definition graphics and effects, the storyline was proved senseless and the gory factor could probably beat that of 'Saw''s, even though I absolutely fancy 'Saw'.

Friday:
Back to work at Sushi Tei after a good three months of missing in action. Same ol' people, same ol' practice, but I've never really figured out why I'm always as timid as a mouse when it comes to the first day of work after a long break away from it. Probably gonna return to my working-after-school routine to supplement my depleting bank account and to lighten my parents' burden. It's become a habit to dislike dependency on my parents to pay for my daily neccesities, what more heftier fees like my school fees. Money isn't easy to earn and money definitely doesn't drop from the sky. I've never felt like this was truer than ever before.


Saturday:
Pre-Father's day brunch at Cedele on a typical laid-back Saturday.

Sunday:
Father's day eclairs for the midnight surprise and a Happy Father's Day song played on the recorder, guitar and the iPad piano app. Happy Father's Day, dad. You're a silent hero, but you're still a hero.

Oh, and of course, the hearty breakfast that Mom always equip us weekend warriors with, except that it was exceptionally hearty on the special day.


Monday:
Project work with Dream Team at the Esplanade. This addiction of being armoured in smart, formal wear is starting to kick in. Heheh.

Left early for Father's day / Dad's birthday dinner at Tony Roma's. Lovin' my Onion Loaf as always, and of course, liquor to toast for the double special occasions. Dad bought us macarons from Bakerzin (well, technically we bought it, but he was obliged to pay for it HAHAH), even though it was supposed to the other way round.

Look at all those sinful treats, so effortlessly downed into my tummy within a mere span of week. This is why I can never go on a diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment