Saturday, August 17, 2013

Misfit

i. People should really stop assuming that I have all the time in the world just because I seem to be having fun all the time on Instagram, but that's only because I don't post photos of myself slogging my ass off for projects and exams. The only times I have fun are during meal breaks when I'm not down with work. So piss off if you think it's easy being a poly kid, or in fact, piss off if you assume I always have more time than I need.

ii. I get extremely annoyed when people request for this and that but they don't want to move their big fat ass for it. You want it? Go get it. I can do you a favour once or twice, but don't expect me to spoon-feed you for your entire life.

iii. Do you ever feel like a donkey trying so fucking hard to fit into a group of Andalusian war horses? They're so prestigious, and I'm just sitting there like...... I don't know what I'm trying for, because these classy stables don't ever seem to acknowledge my presence at all. I've never felt like I've truly belonged, and I will always be the misfit.

No comments:

Post a Comment