Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Everyday I see my dream.

Last presentation of the semester today. Walked in late for BComm #likeaboss for the third time straight without rehearsing and it just so happened to be my turn so I had to crap up some impromptu shit. But, it's all over. Phew me. This Thursday's our official last BComm lesson. I don't wanna leave the AFC :(

Jdynz and I embarked on a crazy journey in school today. Our entire day was so happening.
  • Bumped into the same female tutor (who complimented Jdyn's shoes) twice in the lift.
  • Speak-of-the-devil moment, twice.
  • Came in late for BLaw lecture but we left again after an hour 'cause we couldn't stop knocking out.
  • Bought nasi lemak at Munch and the cashier mixed up my packet with someone else's so I ended up tanking curry fish and lotsa veggie for lunch instead of my sausage and brinjour. ):
  • Found seats in the reading room where we dozed off for an afternoon nap while attempting to study PoA.
  • This random china man came using my laptop while I was looking away to print his stuff. I looked at him, expecting him to back off, but all he did was look back at me and ask, "Are you in a rush?" with that heavy china accent of his. I told him I wasn't and he continued using my laptop. What a lol moment. -__-
  • Bumped into Irina and helped her print her stuff. Her friend left her BB at the printing area so we took it and returned it to her at the atrium. This is the third time Jdyn has found a BB at OurSpace. This place really like some treasure box.
Last CSE lesson with captainAndrew.
Oh, my favourite scandal...

Not.

captainAndrew briefed us on our projects and showed the class our training videos. I'm really proud of my group's work :)

Well oh well, what a day.

Can someone buy me a deafening alarm clock for my birthday? Could really use one.

No comments:

Post a Comment