Sunday, October 30, 2011

Ad Infinitum: Universal Studios Singapore Edition

An entire day out at USS with my dearest Ad Infinitum :)

These bitches tortured me by making me appear at Harbour Front at 8.45am which is too freakin' early ok (even though I only reached at 9am+ hehehe). Too lazy to elaborate so let the pictures do the talking!


Trishhhhh ♥

Act angmoh


This goes to show that I've met the height requirements.

Battlestar Galactica was the sex btw!!!!!!! Idk why it felt boring when I took Cylon alone the other time with my family but it's so much more thrilling taking the ride with friends. Devin and gang took Human like three times. Maaaadness.




Devin kept looking at her boobs.


Smelly feet.


Oh gosh, Devin acting cute again -.-

Cool bottles~

And then to Far Far Away land...

... where we met Ericia's future husband.

Wanna live in that castle.

Gingie~ Reminds me of Stella


Just look at Devin.

Bitches of the world that super high-five to diss me.


"I've more than a high-five for you" EWWWW.
This character is a sickening pervy man btw.

Act Marilyn Monroe, HAHAH.

Aloy the jiao bin face :)

Time for some S&M~

#sluttyShien

Act seh abit.

Dinner at Marche where we celebrated Lorraine's birthday in advance.
Happy birthday, Lorraine!

Today wouldn't have happened if it weren't for Lorraine. She sponsored us a $400 discount coupon which reduced our individual ticket price to only $25. Like woah or what?! So touched :')

Super shagged by the end of the day but I had a helluva fun. Muax all of ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment