Saturday, October 29, 2011

Turquoise and lavender

Yet another typical Saturday spent with my bbygs + bbyb :)

Dropped by the flea market at Scape first to pay Renee and Felicia K a visit and to find my nail polish before we moved on to Mandarin Gallery to.... laze around, We were just too lazy to walk around. Stuck our butts to the sofas at the resting area and started painting our nails just because. Being the guinea pig, I risked leaving my nails to Joelle to paint and she failed pretty terribly. One thing about this girl is that deep down, she's really not a girl at all. She doesn't comb her hair and she can't paint nails for nuts. Joelle, if you see this, don't be sad 'cause I still love you just the way you are. Heheh.

Say hi to my new watch even though I don't use it to read the time.

Native handphone pouch (Scape flea market)
Turquoise dolman top (Topshop)
Stardust elbow-patched pullover (H&M)

Matte silver.


Above are my loots for the day! Pardon the high-contrast pictures btw, but high contrast is the sex.

Sigh, I really needa start working again over the weekends to earn back that cash, all thanks to Zul and Joelle who kept reciting to me, "Don't think, just buy".

Fel left after Joelle and I had our brows threaded and tweezed at Browhaus even though my brows came out looking the same LOL. Ended the night with a h2h sesh with the two. It's been long. Couldn't bear to say goodbye when I alighted at Bedok..

When we grow up and spend half of our time working our asses off in this crazy city that we live in, I'd still squeeze out that very few hours to meet them at little, cozy cafes for some high tea, at least fortnightly. At their weddings, I'd be there, all dolled up and ready to be their bridesmaid. Best of all, watch me blind-folded, navigating blindly in search of the pinata with a bat at their children's birthday parties, just so to entertain the kids with my failed attempts to hit the pinata.

I want to grow old with all of you. This, I swear.

No comments:

Post a Comment