Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Look at the stars, look how they shine for you.

Met the girls at Bugis and surprisingly, Zul turned up as well. Thought he wasn't coming which made me so sad 'cause I hadn't seen him for months :( Zul and Joelle got me this kinky, busty (LOL) robot figurine and Fel got me a new cactus which I named as Phiau after her ^^ My sister was being a bitch. The moment I showed her my new cactus, she went like, "It's so fat and round.... like you!" Bitch please. -.-

Browsed through the shops down Haji Lane and was hoping that the 3D crane ring which I've been searching high and low for would magically appear in that particular shop which Fel bought her $49 ring from but nope, it's never gonna be there again :'( Le sigh.

Picked a velvet red cupcake from the pastry shop that came with complimentary sprinkles for myself. Too pretty for me to bear to eat even though I still did in the end. Fel is such a sweetie pie. She was asking the lady if the cupcake could last for a few hours so I thought she intended to pack it home to savour it by her own but boyyyyyyy was I wrong. She had it packed for me to surprise me at dinner and secretly included a 'happy birthday' plastic decoration which I mistook as chocolate and tried to bite, LOL. Walao, so unexpected can :')

Jiaying joined us at Haji Lane when we were about to leave. Yes, she finally exposed herself to the outside world after months and months of missing in action. Sent Zul off at the mrt station before we carried on for early dinner at this Hong Kong cafe which my sister recommended. Ordered the birthday milk tea which was fucking huge, LOL. Even with Joelle's help, the milk tea was eventually only consumed by half 'cause our stomach could no longer hold more liquid. Girl-talked and gossiped till 8-ish before we all went home.

Lurve my babies to the crust, mantle and then to the core ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment