Friday, October 7, 2011

Turnin' my swag on

Fml. Why? Because..
  • Leaving for Bintan in approximately 8 hours and I've yet to pack my bag. Promised Devin that I'd start by 12.30am but I've been checking out Cher Lloyd and Alexa Goddard on Youtube instead. #whatsnew #procrastinationqueen #butCherandAlexagotdaswag
  • Aching all over like a mafuqer because of the lugging of my baggu on one shoulder with two other bags inside while jumping like a mafuqer at the All Time Low concert
Oh, did I mention that I was at Wavehouse for the All Time Low concert last night? Tagged along with Joelle and her friend Cornelius and his friends, Dylan, Jianhui, Jaslyn, Bernadette and Beatrice. It was frickin' awesome, despite the thunderstorm. Could cry watching Alex sing 'Therapy'. ♥
  • Feeling like I could faint any time now. Please, please, please don't let me fall sick.
I don't even want to sleep. Think beach, think snorkeling, think laser quest, think bbq, think real seafood, think leaving everything behind and just being together with the loveliest bunch of people ever for three whole days. Bintan, here I come.

No comments:

Post a Comment