Sunday, October 23, 2011

Zhuks' birthday steamboat dinner.

Brandon and Yanzhou dropped by my place to temporarily store the pots before we headed off to Giant to meet the rest for some grocery shopping. I swear it was my worst grocery shopping experience ever. None of 'em agreed to me buying crabstick and I had to push the trolley around (with Yanzhou occasionally sitting on it). Worst part is that I never got the chance to comment... Sigh :( But Chern took over the trolley when he arrived. He's the best, more or less, I guess, I guess~

Lugged our whole pile of cooking equipment and food to Keith's place before we started preparing for the steamboat. Brandon and Ryan took charge of marinating all the meat while I took charge of being the sai kang warrior LOL. Miserable life that I lead.




Act got do something only


Sat on the floor like true Hongkies hobos 'cause the wire wasn't long enough to be connected to the socket

Zhuks' and Clement's "creation"

Yanzhou using a 1.5 litre Coke bottle as a pillow to sleep -.-

This was when we couldn't find the candles that we bought, HAHAHA. So this smart-ass called Brandon replaced the candles with toothpicks.

Found the candles (which could relight)

Happy birthday, Zhuks.
You mean more than you know you do to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment