Friday, October 28, 2011

Yes

Everytime I dive in my pool, it's hard to be humble when I do the breast stroke through the underground tunnel and come up on the other side in a Jacuzzi being greeted by two naked models with suds on thay booties. They give me hugs and lotsa kisses and they ask me what my wish is. I say "go and call yo' bitches" 'cause there's gonna be a party. Next, they wash my body as a team and then they say, "Foo, your roal penis is clean" and I'm like yes~~

Wooohooooooo I just typed that out by memory. Addicted to this verse of the rap 'cause Ivan's been rapping in my ears everyday lately.

School's been kind to me so far. Haven't been late for lessons except on Tue but for 5 min only. Been making the effort to lug myself off the bed at 6am+ (5-15 min of inertia) every morning just so I can catch the earlier buses. Honestly, Idk how long more I can survive waking up at such an ungodly hour for the upcoming weeks...

And this week, I've slept only in Macroecons lecture which I can't be blamed for 'cause even the never-ever-sleep-in-class-because-he-is-hardworking-like-that Michael knocked out. That just goes to show how monotonous the lecturer's voice was and how boring the lecture was.

What's more, I've completed and submitted all DSS assignments for the week even though the deadline's Wed and I'm starting on BStats and Macroecons tutorials tomorrow evening.

Good job, Sarah!!! Keep it up!! *pats own shoulder*

Other than school, I spent my Deepavali eve at Plaza Sing with Yiyun for dinner and some catching up and my Deepavali with JJ, Josh and Jianhao at Nihon Mura for sushi buffet. Speaking about Deepavali, I keep pronouncing "Deepavali" as "Deevapali" and end up mocking at my own stupidity. Somehow my mind fucks up sometimes and mixes up the 'v' and 'p'.

This pretty much sums up my entire week! Spent and going to spend a bomb this week but whatever, as long as I'm hairpee. Fyeah weekends, here I come :)

No comments:

Post a Comment