Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Ri·tar·dan·do

Things-to-do:
- Study study study study study die me
- Prepare packing list for Shanghai because le shall not resort to last-minute packing ever again. Can't believe I'm leaving in less than 2 months' time...
- Proposal for Dive camp (pretty excited about this! heh)
- Write-up for ECD project
- Design Microsoft Access database for EBA project
- Business plan for OIP
- Do babyfreezes, just because I can ^^v

Hahahah. As I type this post, I'm lmao at the Jux Keydings w/a chat:

Zul: Is anyone awake can I ask a questionnnnn
Me: Yes dear? :)
Zul: Do they test nucleophilic sub mechanism of carboxylic acids? HAHA SARAH
(obviously referring to the jc kids and not me)

Anyway, on an irrelevant note, the lecturer was telling us a story about camels a few days ago and I started annoying Trisha with my desert fetish.


"Desert got GPS or not ah?"
"I'm gonna check-in on foursquare when I'm on the desert. 'Checking in at square 48b'"


Hahahahaha. I could feel a sense of impending doom from Trisha's urge to punch my face.


On another irrelevant note...


"Sometimes I wonder if the canteen will run away."
- Quote of the year by yours truly.

People really need to slow their paces down and just breathe.

Time for me to breathe. Ta, x

No comments:

Post a Comment