Sunday, July 29, 2012

Striped bunny


Lunch - Scoop of Art
Dinner - The Soup Spoon
Supper - 51 Tau Huey

Two and a half weeks delayed, as Sha would emphasise, but we still managed to squeeze out some time from our insanely packed schedule for a mini belated birthday celebration. Joel and Lum joined us after awhile. We didn't do anything unusual; merely ate and studied together like any other 18-year-old would have been doing, but we had a hell of a time.

"I haven't seen you for so long. You haven't changed."

That's not true. I've changed. In fact, I've changed a lot. But I guess you could say that I'd always find my way back to what I used to be, with your presences.

They say, "Don't be too happy. God will be jealous and take it away from you."
If that's the case, I'd cup my happiness in between my palms and sneak a peek at it only when I'm in bed snuggled underneath my quilted blanket, when I'm dead sure no one else is around to witness me beaming over this irreplaceable feeling. Please don't ever, ever take this away from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment