Saturday, July 7, 2012

Comme ci comme ça


Sunday:
Beach Rd Prawn Mee for brekkie, high tea at Cedele and buffet dinner at Sheraton Hotel.
My gramps are too bubbly for their age. They truly depict "young at heart".



Monday:
Mini birthday celebration with the Uma (paternal grandma) and Nico (cousin).


Tuesday:
Crazy day with the girls. Not sure if we took the wrong medicine or if our screws went loose, but we acted as though we were high on ecstasy that day. Ericia and I broke into a cat fight, which ended in laughter. It's normal.


Wednesday:
Dinner at my favouritest Japenese restaurant ever, Ichiban Boshi. You could catch my family and I dining there at least once a week. Down with flu and several forms of self-diagnosed illnesses so I couldn't savour my meal to its fullest potential :(

Walked around Parkway to look for gifts for my distant relatives but ended up buying irrelevant stuff instead like chocolates from Marks And Spencer and twisted potatoes from the Foodelicious Fair at basement.

#storyofmylife


Thursday:
Bounjour, comment ça va? Heheh, French lessons with the frog has been pretty amusing so far. I laugh each time I have to say "comme ci comme ça" (which means so-so) because it sounds more like Hokkien than French.


Dad flew back to Surabaya and we had dinner at PappaMia before sending him off.
I don't like it when he travels. I don't like it when he's gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment