Sunday, July 15, 2012

Talk to me


I've been waiting for this my whole life, and I can see it in your eyes.
Are you ready to stay up the whole night, to see the morning light?

At this rate that I'm revising my notes at, hell yeah I am.

Lol ok but jokes aside, my weekends weren't exactly weekends. I've been going to school all week on a consecutive and daily basis.

Saturday:
Managed to work out the draft schedule for the upcoming Dive camp with the committee and I've gotta admit that we're pretty darn efficient. Think Running Man, underwater hockey (maybe), horror film, nightwalk, and The Guess-Dean's-favourite-drink Game. After all that hard work, we pacified our raging hunger pangs at Saizeriya. Debated over the definition of "friendzoned" and "playing hard to get" and Abel couldn't stop going on about how "contact buddies" (friends with benefits) are the solutions to all problems. Lolol.

Headed back home just for a nap before heading out again to meet my 2E homies for dinner. Feasted at The Manhattan Fish Market with 6 of us sharing 2 platters. Unexpectedly ended up with leftovers so we used 'em as forfeit for Guess The Number. It was getting late but we hanged around Mac's to play taiti anyway. Can't find any other ways more worthy than this to spend my Saturday evening.

Today:
Just returned from a OIP project meeting and my red flowers are blooming rapidly. Someone kill me now.

-----

Can I take my verdict and hostility back?
I yearn for your company more than I should even not.

No comments:

Post a Comment