Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Caramel Pudding

The absence of lessons led me to curiosity and the itch to mess things up in the kitchen.

And le wild box of caramel pudding mix decided to appear on le table so appropriately. Bought this a couple of weeks ago and absent-mindedly chucked it aside. #storyofmylife 


WHY THE INSTRUCTIONS ALL IN JAP?!!







Set the 3 portions of pudding mix into the fridge for it to curd. 

Waited for like an hour and the impatient bitch in me decided to rush the process by transferring them into the freezer. They ended up as milk ice kachang LOL. -___-

So, I transferred them back into the normal compartment of the fridge, but they still didn't turn into pudding even after a couple of hours. I was this close to throwing the mix away UNTIL le wild box of caramel pudding mix appeared again and it struck me that I forgot to add in the egg.


No caramel pudding for me.

My life....

No comments:

Post a Comment