Tuesday, August 7, 2012

8/8





Tying ribbons after ribbons gets tiring after a while.

With a strip of gold.

Attempt to mimic the medieval font failed LOL






I rarely experiment with dull colours. In fact, it's my first time using olive or even grey. But there's a first to everything and you could say that I'm pretty satisfied with this new venture. 

Oh and did I mention how I hate including the words 'happy birthday' in birthday cards?

OOTD

Cake from The Icing Room


Last minute work LOL


Heheh curly wurly hair

TAKOYAKI FEAAAAAST

Ehhhh sexy ladeh







Dancing ghost ~


Act yi ge One Direction LOL

Inspired by the Indian man who poses like superman and with his handphone at the MBS photo booth LOL


Si Cong was demanded to come all the way down just to take a group photo for us. 
#poorboyfriend #demandinggirlfriend
Hahah, I kid :-) They're a really loving couple.

It's Auggie's 19th birthday; a day that I had been dying to make perfect because of all that he duly deserves. Tonight was far from perfect, and I'm not proud of my efforts at all. But it made me feel much less guilty when his tears of joy hailed. Happy birthday, Aug. It's been wonderful knowing you. x

No comments:

Post a Comment