Friday, August 24, 2012

Dobby is a free elf

EXAMS ARE OVAAAAAAAHHHHHHH. All I wanna do is find a secret cafe and sit there all day long with no one and nothing but a good ol' book and a cup of earl grey tea. Either that or I just wanna fucking dive into a sea of daisies and lay there forever, but NOOOOOOOOO my life forbids me to.

The insufficiency of finite duration will be the death of me. Just gotta make do with running around in all directions to run multiple errands in a day even though I find that a major turn-off. This weekend + next week will be a living hell, and I thought I could finally take a break.

Sat: Shopping + Lunch w Jux Keydings + Dinner w Faus and the boys
Sun: Dive camp preparation
Mon: OIP Shanghai workshop
Tue: OIP Shanghai seminar + Dinner w Imran and Darryl
Wed: OIP Shanghai grooming workshop + Dive camp Day 0
Thu: Dive camp Day 1
Fri: OIP Shanghai photoshoot + Dive camp Day 2
Sat: Dive camp Day 3 + Dinner with the fam
Sun: Family day
Mon: Flying off :(

But with that listed out, I can't fucking wait to catch up w my homies / meet new people.

No comments:

Post a Comment