Friday, August 17, 2012

Cool story bro.


Shit I've been up to when I do anything but study.
Eat, play, draw, sleep.


Attempt to ton to study with Lum, Jj and Joel failed terribly last night. We ended up raiding Mac's and playing Taiti / Bridge. Had a helluva time though, with them trying to figure out my partner all the time and my crazy bids. Highlight of the day was Project Juliet Oscar Echo Lima and Joel's overly-attached ways, before ending it off with my favourite McGriddles for brekkie. First time I survived through the night without any in-between naps or without ending up as a walking zombie. Luv these guys foreva. x 

-------------

Seems like I've overestimated you again. Y'know, I thought you were more grown up than this. Never knew your faith in me was this... non-existent. But y'know what's worse? You dare tell me "don't worry, you know I trust you" when you evidently didn't. How dare you. Well, all I can say is, "cool story bro".

No comments:

Post a Comment