Friday, August 3, 2012

Top 10 of my bucket list

1. SKYDIVE. No, not float in that puny wind tunnel, but actually jump off a plane and release a parachute.
2. BUNGEE JUMPING. From 65m high, 'cause I'm too pussy to take up 100m.
3. SEE A WHALE, A MOTHERFUCKING WHALE
4. Walk down the ECP highway. On the road.
5. Ride a horse at full speed while charging at nothing, just to know how it feels like to be a warrior in the olden days. Chiaaaaah!
6. Drive a speedboat with my shades on and my hair blowing in the wind LOL
7. Climb a mountain, not a bukit.
8. Discover a new colour because 7 colours in the rainbow just isn't enough
9. Sit on top of the hoop of a basketball stand like those niggas do in MTVs LOL
10. Adopt a child

Mm, I actually have one more..

11. Drive into the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment