Monday, December 24, 2012

Deck 'em halls

It's Christmas eve.

Everyone's decking their halls, carolling down the streets, roasting turkeys, ripping present wrappers and what not. But here I am, snugly tucked in my black roller chair, facing the screen I face almost everyday....

LOL jk my mom decided to turn the day around. She allowed me to deck the door/gate with ornaments from Daiso and she just put a bacon-wrapped chicken into the oven because a turkey's too big for my oven. So adorbz.







My love for fried onion is indescribable. I think I consumed almost 1kg of dat shit today.


Anxiously waiting for the grand arrival of le chicken


Mixed potatoes with bacan bits




Salad appetizer


AND DINNER IS SERVED


Not forgetting the champagne...




Merry x'mas y'all ~*.~*.~

No comments:

Post a Comment