Saturday, December 1, 2012

Everybody talks


Pasta Fresca Da Salvatore

Grissini CasalinghiChef's special RisottoTiramisu Al Mascarpone E Caffe 


Completed my AED/CPR course last Saturday and boyyyyy is it tiring. By the time the course ended, my knees were all jelly from the hours of kneeling. Saving lives is easier said than done. The fam then came to pick Dad and I up for some lunch at Pasta Fresca Fa Salvatore. Finally gave it a go after being fascinated by its signage along Siglap Rd each time I pass by for so long. Most moist tiramisu I've every tasted. 'Nuff said.


Last Tuesday was a reunion with my long-lost bbys. I first met Arynah at SP before we made our way down to town together before we met Joelle, Fel and Zul. Chilled around town before we GPS-ed our way (LOL) to The Orange Lantern for some Vietnamese cuisine. I had a portion of some satisfying Lemongrass Chicken and the rest ordered Pho. Pho pho pho pho pho. Above is the new anchor wristlet I thrifted from a store I reaaaaaally love from Scape Underground. We watched Pitch Perfect thereafter too. 


The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf
Food For Thought | White Chocolate Peach Meringue


Sent the baby sister off for a school trip to Hong Kong last Wednesday morning. It's so terribly peaceful and serene and home without her :( On a brighter note, my Dad gifted me his CBTL card with lotsa value inside, so it's hello to my favourite breakfast sets and high tea cakes for free for me.

Also, I met the Bali kids last Thursday for some discussion and planning over some CBTL again.



I did mention that someone's birthday was round the corner right? :) Well, it was Lummy's last Thursday. The night was idled away at Timbre @ The Arts House with the birthday boy and and my favourite 2D boys. Before that we dropped by Funan Mall to grab him a birthday mouse and above is my ingenious idea of wrapping it ^.^ 

Currently down with a sore throat and the fatigue and pressure from the studying for the upcoming common tests are sucking the life outta me, but my week was fulfilling.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment