Thursday, December 27, 2012

Wana

Recently, I've been having the strongest urge to pick my pen up and I see a tsunami of inspiration charging towards me.

Also, I've been having odd dreams like me yearning over the company of a yeti named Wana, me being pulled by Hajar to "join the other team because they're taking a cab", me hailing a cab by the Clarke Quay river before the cab fucking drove into the river like it's a Hippo bus, me conversing with a stranger about how this Chinese fed his child with raw chicken, me bumping into Joel and Lum at a train station and me being guarded by Josh and Darryl on a train ride to nowhere. Team Bali were in the dream too. We were exiting "our" kampong before the train station scenes all started. As if the content isn't absurd and bizarre enough, it freaks me out how I'm able to recall each scene of the dream so intricately. Pass me a pen and trust me, I can sketch out a portrait of how Wana looks like.... and I plan to do just that because, I mean, wow this is a record for the weirdest dream I've set.

No comments:

Post a Comment