Thursday, December 6, 2012

Dope & Swag

So, it's a quarter after two, I'm all alone and I need..............

... to just let go.

Finally done with a revision paper and I feel so relieved that I realised how much I don't know, rofl. I've been at the desk, going through them notes since daybreak (albeit one-hour breaks in between due to short concentration span).

I was flipping through my wardrobe to pack some clothes for my Bali trip and I found my SWAG shirt lying behind somewhere. Then my brain decided to wonder what 'swag' meant (which eventually led to deeper curiosity of what 'dope' meant), so...

DOPE

Dope is a term for heroin (or in the case of some geographical regions, marijuana).
So, no, you are not dope unless you are this leaf:



SWAG

Swag originated from a Scottish slang word "swagger", which describes the way a Scot sways while he walks. It was then misinterpreted that it represents the way someone presents themselves (in a cool manner).

Now this is swag:



Aww so cute ^_^

Ok I'm done. Outta here I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment