Sunday, December 23, 2012

The Bali Dream ft. Jux Keydings

I'm back from the land of temples! No idea why it's known as the land of temples but I thought it was more of the land of heat, LOL. I swear it was 50*C there everyday.

Sorry I'm a little late but the photos are excessive and I've just been grumbling about my post-Bali withdrawal symptoms and the fact that I've to snap back to reality (4 projects on hand with very, very upcoming deadlines, oh god)...

Day 1: Taking flight


Early birds / first picture on Taiming's cam


Before departure
In love with the fish-eye lens



Upon arrival

Day 2: Exploring the villa, Waterbom Theme Park




Just took my camera out of the air-conditioned room so the lens was covered in condensation which created this dreamy effect. HOW APT. 


Princessy mosquito netting.



Taiming's ridiculously photogenic tribal shoes.





Wakey wakey Zul


"American" breakfast which wasn't so American...








On the right is Climax where I killed a man LOL jk where I died of thrill + trauma = thrauma. The ride requires you to stand on a platform before the platform is kept after the count of 3 and then you drop down a muddafuqing long slide at the speed of light. I swear I didn't have the time to think or scream at all. 




A&W for dinner. Luuuuuvvvvv the root beer float ^.^


Day 3: White Water Rafting, Grocery shopping, Echo Beach


I ♥ Bali tee + beach pants how





Red team
 

BLUE TEAM!!!

The bathing area was soooooo shabbily built. The shower curtains were as holey as a cheese and that defeated its purpose. The girls and I bathed in anxiety LOL.




On the way to grab some grocery!



Druggie + elongated body







Them



And me alone at the back of the van...







Arrived at Echo Beach!






Thor 1 and Thor 2 LOL. Thor 3 went for a surf.








Sugarrnspice pose



Bikini babe who was taking a picture of her bewbs



Cow dung...



That came from the cows...



At night we swam in the pool and had Sprite to replace wine. We were high.

Day 4: Water sports, Jimbaran Beach




Vlogging in my own world again, hehehe




Nusa Dua Beach



Banana Boat







"Guess what this is!"







My "gado gado" which actually was cai fan



Soto ayaaaam



Ayam bakar



Carbonated tea (this shit addictive)




Insisted to take a picture with the counter girls because they were so adorbz and friendly ^.^



Matrep Taiming, hipster Taiming, Bboy Taiming, Gangster Taiming and I forgot the last one HAHAHHA so cute



Cactuses by the road




Dropped by Harley Davidson for Hajar's dad to buy his stuff







Anwar's cool rear mirror cum TV





We were late by a few minutes to catch the sunset at Jimbaran Beach in time :(










Set for two SHIOOOK



Day 5: Running Man, Kuta Markets

The night before, we were too tired to function so we postponed Running Man to this morning instead. Woke up at 8.30am especially for this game but I gotta admit that I don't regret at all because all the sleep sacrificed was worthwhile. Running Man was so thrilling and I can't wait for our episode 2 next year.




TAIMING YOU ARE DA BEZT GAME HOST EVARRR





Alliance with Hajar...



... who eventually backstabbed me :'(


... because I had the mission hidden on my back LOL
(Spy was Stella btw)















After lunch at Mac's, we jewed the beach chairs at Ramayana Hotel while waiting to meet Faustina. She played host and brought us around the Kuta Markets and her friend Febe joined in for dinner. The way Faus bargains is simply.... Idk if 'monstrous' or 'vigorous' would be an appropriate term to use, HAHAH. Dinner was on Faus too because we dined at her Dad's chain restaurant, Flapjaks. The food was really good! 







Bought my wooden ukulele for SGD13 only ^.^







And my Billabong neon tribal flippy floppies for SGD20+ only



Surf's upppp






Last picture with Anwar, our hipster chauffeur!



5 days may sound long but it felt like 5 hours because we were having too much fun. We've yet to go parasailing and cliff jumping yet but I'm sure we'd come to that soon. And hopefully by then, Alita and Fel would be able to join us and it'd be a complete trip. Missing the beach and water sports already (but not the weather) :(

No comments:

Post a Comment