Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Santa baby

From last night:




Tried out some snowflakes nail art but I failed terribly... At a quarter after 2, my sister called to report that she was stuck at Orchard with no public transport so Dad and I were obliged to pick her up, which gave me the opportunity to finally get out of the house for some fresh air and wear my reindeer ears. I love night rides! Heheh.

Anyhoo, it's Christmas today! Not that I did anything interesting..... I stayed home all day watching tv programmes (I saw my qtpie Choi Min Ho on MAMA qtpie ^^) and re-painting my nails. 

This Christmas was spent with my family again. Last year I baked cookies with le sisters and I kinda miss baking / wrapping presents for my friends but... this year the Santa Claus in me decided to hibernate. Nevertheless, I can't stop raving on about how good my Christmas eve dinner was as shown in the previous post. My mom is such a talented cook, but what happened to me?!


Hearty home-cooked lunch


Dinner at Baci / My fellow reindeer sister Vanessa / Waffles for breakfast this morning

This was how I spent my Christmas! How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment