Friday, December 7, 2012

Peanut Butter Truffle Cookies







First batch. Not bad; not bad at all.


Second batch was V's idea of kneading volcano-shaped and dumpling-like cookies. Give her some effort marks for her ingenuity. 

Don't mind the disastrous outcome. The overflowing chocolate wasn't easy to contain :(


Tea time with my new cup from Felicia!
(Holy, the saucer looks like it's floating in this picture)


Tomorrow will be my first paper.

I'm feeling rather undisturbed. I shouldn't be feeling this way, much less be baking.

And today is the day I discover my allergy to sunflower seeds. My eyes are swollen and red as hell. I look like a pontianak who cried for hours after being hit on the head by a falling banana from my banana tree.

Of all days. Great, just great.

No comments:

Post a Comment