Thursday, January 10, 2013

Count your blessings.

At last, my week is starting to not suck. I've been so caught up being bothered by this and that that it slipped my mind to count my blessings. Yes, I forgot to mention that that's part of my new year resolutions - to count my blessings.


Bumped into Bryan and Kris at the BA Open House last Tuesday. Such smart-looking boys ^^. Bryan joined us for lunch at Sakae Sushi together with Edmund and the girls too. I honestly can't wait for next next Tuesday for some retail therapy with Trish before some Swee Choon with the Phoenixes.


After that I met the 2E homies to have some skewers for dinner at BBQ Box. Not knowing what they ordered, I unintentionally swallowed down a chicken heart (yes, its heart) and some pig intestines. Idk what else inhumane ended up in my stomach but I sure didn't like the idea of the fried quail up there. Sigh, they say I'm a rotten child when it comes to food and I guess you could say so :/


Yesterday was our AAA presentation - also the first presentation in eons - and I'm so relieved we're done and over with it. Phewwww, one more to go and that's it for the semester!

Today, the 'O' level results were released. No comments on how my sister fared but I'm so proud of Gab. Totally forgot that he took his papers this year too until he whatsapped me a ss of his results. This boy has been waiting for me to ask him about it but I didn't, HAHAH. Having a really amusing conversation with him over whatsapp now like we used to. He really has a knack for making me smile/laugh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment