Monday, January 14, 2013

Project Juliet Oscar Echo Lima


I especially like the picture in the middle row, extreme left. Such a happy smile ^^

After school, I went to look for Sha at Buona Vista first before we headed to town for some shopping + last minute present hunting. This boy has buffed up by quite a bit over the past two months from the last time I met him. I almost couldn't recognise him from afar. *inserts Home Alone emoji*

We camped at Lowry's Farm for a while and bought a striped sweater for Joel while Sha found himself a linen shirt in a perfect shade of mustard. Couldn't stop emphasizing on how much rose gold appeals to me when we jumped around the few watch shops and he was slightly influenced, heheh. Sha would make a splendid shopping partner.

Later on, we met the rest of the boys for dinner at Manhattan Fish Market to celebrate Joel's birthday. I invited Weeheng to tag along too so it was like a 2D + Sarah reunion LOL.

I don't know how we ended up at Liang Court twice after contemplating for a quarter hour whether to enter Beer Market or not. But they fled behind my back for a game of mi lu bing while I was browsing the hello kitty fishcakes at the supermarket. I admit, I'm too old and lazy for mi lu bing anymore because running is just out of my dictionary for now.

Anyway, that's one birthday down in the gang. I wonder who's next ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment