Sunday, January 13, 2013

So c'mon love, draw your swords; Shoot me to the ground



Love-hate relationship with the Indie genre.
Must be the earl grey.

(The face in the last video is creepy I know)

---

It's 2.22am yay

Last evening JJ and I dined at our old workplace with some others and my Toto virginity has been stolen. The counter lady was hostile as fuck; she barked at me because I didn't understand what System 7 and Ordinary meant :'(

N'way I've been working on my marketing assignment on Sticky candies lately. Honestly I've not touched Photoshop in ages and my skills have turned rusty; but not entirely. All this rekindled Photoshop action is making me more than thrilled for Marcomm in year 3.

Also I'm now halfway through my pile of uncompleted tutorials but I've lost all concentration.

Meh.

No comments:

Post a Comment