Saturday, January 26, 2013

Running Man EP5

I think I've never posted about this before, but here's what I do every Saturday:




Today was Running Man EP5 (a combination of the Mblaq & Sistar episode + the 007 episode).

Our mission was to search for a secret footage hidden in MJC (it's written as VJC in the picture but we changed venue). First round of mini games was the challenge of sorting out the poker cards by symbol but the actual meaning behind the game was a distraction for me so that I wouldn't realise that the rest of them have been pasting stickers on my back throughout the game 'cause if I realised, they would all lose to me. Even though I won the sort-the-poker-cards game, I didn't suspect a thing about the stickers throughout the game so I lost a lottery ticket to everyone else WHAT IN THE WORLD I FEEL SO CHEATED??!! Well played la guys.

After that I was teamed up with Hajar, Charlene and Taiming for the spray water challenge and the bring-your-enemy's-bottle-back-to-homebase challenge before we proceeded to the individual find-clues-to-piece-up-a-jigsaw-puzzle to find the secret code to unlock the access to the secret footage. I was eliminated by the Deathnote by random and it was such a waste 'cause I had 3/10 clues with me :'( But anyway the eventual survivors were Hajar and Charlene and Bertrand was a double agent/ spy.

Also we had Pizza Hut to reward ourselves after the tiresome game and Hajar, Taiming, Jianhao and I camped there for 4h just talking and talking about everything and anything. We seriously need a 24/7 hangout area so we can chat through the night again next time.

I think I could go on forever about what else happened and how much fun I had but..... I'm tired and you probably don't know what I'm talking about so, ta. x

P.s. Saturday is now officially my favourite day of the week. TGIS.

No comments:

Post a Comment