Friday, January 4, 2013

Melodramatic fools

Oh, hi. Kunjie invited us over to his place today and Shafiq cooked us some "mommy's special recipe" curry chicken for dinner. The view from Kj's apartment is amazing and his puppy Cookie is as adorable as ever.


--------

Why is it always that Friend A likes Friend B, but Friend B likes Friend C, and Friend A and C always happen to be the best of friends and somehow I'd eventually end up as an intermediary?! And does it make sense that I've been somewhat duped by Friend B to forgive an unatonable sin that Friend C committed, just because she likes him? I was starting to wonder why Friend B had been shielding Friend C so firmly and I see it all makes sense now.

I can't even-

FRIEND B WHAT ARE YOU DOING
STAAAAAHHHHP

No comments:

Post a Comment