Saturday, June 19, 2010

Because they live.

I'd be lying if I said I was fine, but it's kinda difficult for me to stay this way with all of these people around me, who love me so dearly, who can't bear to see me frown, who wanna be there for me, who never fail to make me smile. I can never ask for more.

First successful 4E outing last Monday. But we'd need a more successful one! Picnic one day, yeah? (:


They brought me brekkie on Wednesday morning just to see me smile. And fed me like I was a princess.

That's what friends are for. (':





Did homework at Stella's. I love my super model picture.
And my ocean blue headphones. (:

Because they live, I live. ♥

Been sleeping at a range of 4am to not sleeping at all for the past six nights. Not cool at all. (N) Quoted from Gerald, "I feel like a drug addict". Trying to adjust my body clock before the hols end. I've yet to fun yet and I'm only left with a week. Holidays are such a bitch.

Goodnight world.

Screwthemiftheycanttakeajoke. Wish you knew.

No comments:

Post a Comment