Saturday, June 26, 2010

See SAW seen.

HI! BBQ WAS (Y) YESTERDAY.

We met at Kovan then the guys went to play pool while Jiaying and I snuggled in KW's sofa with our faces hidden behind the pillows watching Saw IV and V. Muahah, now we're left with Saw VI. We are sadistic peepo. >:B

Anyhoo, our bbq was a phailure coz we took eons to start the fire + the fire was having pms. It refused to cook the food at first and then the next moment it burnt all of 'em. But it decided to stop pms-ing for awhile and we finally had decent food to eat. ^^

My half cooked prawn stick ._.

Rejected goods, LOL.

The nuggets KW's mom provided saved the day. Nuggets are the best. (Y) Although the food was pretty pathetic, we still enjoyed it coz we played Cheat (I'm a good cheater) and gossiped like mad! Never knew Junpeng had 2 chiobus as family members ^^ *wink wink wink until my eyelashes drop*

That was prolly the last time I went out coz I have to spend these 2 remaining days of the hols to complete all my undone homework. Sucks to be a student. ):

P/s: Raynor has diarrhoea now too!!!!!! I'M NOT ALONE. \m/

No comments:

Post a Comment