Sunday, June 6, 2010

Vanessa's 8th Birthday!

This goes to my little baby sister, Vanessa:

This is your first birthday party ever! Seeing you enjoy it so much satisfies me somehow although the fatigue from helping out at the party took its toll on me by the end of the day. Your presence brings joy to others and your smile is contagious. You're so selfless, never being biased towards either parents or either sisters. I remember how Mommy always asks you "who do you love more, Mommy or Daddy?" and how you'd answer her "I love you both equally!" with a tight hug. That was something I never said as a child, and that innocence is brilliant. You will never ever see this, but one day, perhaps, you could dig out for my blog url, read through my archives and hopefully come across this post. You've been a joy and I wanna treasure you more. Happy 8th birthday, mei. ♥ (:

Her real birthday's tomorrow, but yeah. Not gonna elaborate much on the party but I'll upload a couple of pics :D.






Ya, the kids really love me so I was tired like really T to the I to the R to the E to the D so I had to entertain + take care of them to the end. I honestly felt like a nanny.

Four hundred and thirty nine. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment