Saturday, June 5, 2010

Prince of Persia + Marine Barrage ♥

Finally went out with piggums on Sat, like srsly go out!!! HAHAH, ok whatever.

Only when we reached Cathay did we realise that I checked the wrong movie timings online, so we had to postpone lunch for the movie. |: The cinema was mad packed so we ended up with the first few rows. Thank god I'm too tall so I don't needa bend my neck! \m/ HAHHA WHAT BULL. Prince of Persia was worth it though!!! If I had that magical dagger, I'd slap whoever I hate, go back in time, slap whoever I hate again, go back in time, slap whoever I hate again again, go back in time, and yeah you get the drift. SHIOK BODOH. (:

Lunch @ Aston's AGAIN and had hickory BBQ chicken AGAIN. Idk why but I've this weird habit of eating the same thing for consecutive times w/o getting sick of it. Same goes for music! Once I fall for a song, I'll put it on replay for a whole week. Does anyone else do the same?!

Our evening was spent at Marina Barrage! I ♥ that place, it's so beautiful. Lepaking on our cool, checkered mat alone was bliss :3







Wheeee I love my cam please. Tried to take a picture of love, and I did!

Can't stop scanning through our photos 'cause you seem so perfect, despite your bad hair day. I love you piggums, I swear with my trotts in the sky. (:

Four hundred and thirty eight. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment