Monday, June 28, 2010

Sho suay.

Bad first day of school.

Wore a pair of shoes that my feet were too big for to school. But that's a half-bad-half-good news. Bad coz I suffered the whole day with my toes cramped up and good coz that shows my feet grew!!!!!!!!!!!!

Entered the classroom only to realise my table top cover was soaked with water. Zul says it's the rain but it seems like I'm the only affected one.

NAPFA was epic. Mr Tng placed a metal pole infront of me so I'd be "forced" to jump over it. Meant to make me jump further so I'd pass my SBJ. I ended up jumping ON it and you guessed it... I slipped and fell on my ass. Best part is, it happened in front of a quarter of the class. Ya, and I deproved in every station. Disappointed max. )':

That's about it. I wanna be a good girl and do my homework + study after I reach home everyday from now on. (Y)

No comments:

Post a Comment