Thursday, June 24, 2010

You're my source of most frustration.

Good morning world!!!!!

Drinking Mac's apple juice nao 'cause Mom didn't leave me brekkie this morning (although it's almost lunch time nao). Sobs. Hungry + lazy girl. ):

I've been shitting since last night and my ass is tearing. I bet JJ, Sha and Joshie are gna laugh at me if they see this.

Anyway, "another day" is today so I'll update!!!!

On Monday, we had a 2E outing to Sentosa in a long time and it was mad fun 'cause at least 18 people made it! MISSED Y'ALL SO MUCH. ♥









Then on Tuesday, JJ, JH and I went over to Stella's to "do homework". Ended up playing Bridge and Taiti throughout. Homework day phailllll. -______- BUT BRIDGE WAS ADDICTIVE.

Poker, all in (wasabi prawn crackers). (;


AHMA JIANHAO, HAHAHAHA. OMG, this picture is epic-ly gay. Bert has a descendant now!

And yesterday was The "Clique" outing which was pretty phail 'cause we didn't go to Ikea (MAIN HIGHLIGHT!!!!) in the end. I am Ikea-meatballs-deprived. )': Ended up having OCK + Popeyes for dinner WHICH IS WHY I AM SHITTING LIKE MAD NOW. Raawr. But Toy Story 3 was awesome. So touching that I cried. Can't believe I teared over a cartoon. (': Anyway no pictures again because boys are shy, HAHAH. But they'll be pictured in my heart forever. Lummy, Jj, Sha, Joshie, Chongy, Joel, Zx. ♥ Btw did I mention I just bought a purple condom for my Jetty? JOSHIE IF YOU SEE THIS, GET IT WITH ME. I DON'T WANNA SOLO. ):

My Zen Moziac and I had a date last night. I realised how he knows me best. I named him Sarawr btw. I'm not even sure if it's a her or him, but I'll just assume it's a him.

Once I pick up the electric guitar, the first song I'd learn is Carousel. Back to my Blink 182 craze. (:

Sometimes I wish you'd pay more attention to my favourite songs because the lyrics they sing, are the words I'm too scared to say.

No comments:

Post a Comment