Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Bring me the time machine.

Yo yo yo yo embryo! Sorry for the withering blog.

Foul mood ttm this morning 'cause my aunt destroyed my favourite top WHICH CANNOT BE FOUND IN SG AND PROLLY ANYWHERE ELSE ANYMORE FML. ):

I intended to blog about today but due to time constraint, it seems like I'd have to let this blog wither again HAHAH. Kidding, continue my post tmrw!!!!!

Continued:

School was urgh. The time passed so slowly and 3 periods of each subject was enough to kill me. I'm sucha complain queen, HAHAH.

Lepeklepek w/ JJ, JH, Josh, Chongy and Bert after lessons and Joelle and Fel joined us. ARGHHH CAN'T STAND MYSELF!!!!! I SWORE NOT TO EAT FAST FOOD FOR A MONTH BUT I DID IT AGAIN!!!! >:( Argh anyway we took the kiddy rides after lunch HAHAH. Deprived childhood muchhhh.





WASTED $4 ON THOSE. (Y)

Took a trip to the nearby playground because it was waaaay too early to go home but the weather was mad hot so Bert suggested to go to nearer to the river for sea breeze, LOL. Bert and I walked along the bridge to the other side just to shout across the river but none of 'em replied us. -.- Walked all the way back backwards and the men in front of us were controlling their laughter. They must've thought we were weirdos, LOL!!!!!!

Joelle and Fel went home and the rest of us continued window shopped at PP. I need to save like mad now 'cause I need to get my hands of those oh so rad red headphones which costs $99!!!! And I needa get Bert's advanced birthday present! And I need new school shoes like urgently before my current pair disintegrates into nothingness 'cause it's holey, fragile and urgh I need cool school shoes! And I need to replace my budget wallet! And I need... I can really go on forever, HAHAH.

Reliving 2007 with JJ on Thurs although I've no idea what we're gonna do!
Shopping on Friday with Jo, Fel an Zul. CAN'T WAITZZXZX.
Out with piggums on Saturday!!! (:
Woo I love my plans. I'mma make my hols an eventful one.

Four hundred and thirty four. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment