Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I am alive.

I am alive.

Lum Wing Lame. To start with, I'm sorry you've to deal with this shit even though you've lots on hand right now. I'm sorry I couldn't bring myself to tell you before you found out because you warned me so and I put a deaf ear to you. I doubted you. I neglected you. I'm sorry you couldn't get to sleep. The worst best friend award should go to me. But will you still need this worst best friend of yours? 'Cause I do. I need you so badly and I wanna go back to how we used to be. I'd drown myself in Red Bull because Red Bull brings me Wings. ♥

Gerawr Tan Kok Tong. I would've been roaming the streets if it weren't for you. Thanks for taking me in. I love you, your humorous friend, your lovely mother and not forgetting Charlotte. You guys made it a whole lot better and made me feel at home even though I literally wasn't. You've always put yourself before me, since we first met when you still had mushroom hair and white specs and when I thought you were a kool kid although you're a r3t4rded kid to me now but I love the way you are, since those days as Physics partners when we doodled and compared palm sizes throughout lessons, since forever. Even though you're not exactly my best friend, you're still my bestie and somehow or rather my heart brings me to you first, always. B4L. This pact remains. ^^v

Starelah Goh Jia Ying. It touches yet hurts me to see you so worried. You wanna cry for me, but I wanna cry for you more, because you are sweet. Not literally. This sounds gay but I love you Stellawella. I thank B&J for creating a chance for me to know a lovely person like you with so many things in common between us to share other than height. Thatskewl is our brainchild, and I'd like to see it grow as a teen, as an adult, until its hair turns grey. It's undeniably one of my life ambitions. Thanks for lending me your shoulder even though I can't reach it. I could settle with your arm. (':

Zullie Awaruddin Bin Awelakhdlashld. You've been there beside me for 3 whole years and a couple of months. Our friendship started with us being kakaks before we were brought closer via our beautiful clique, and now you're more than just a fellow clique member and classmate. Much, much more. We might have drifted apart for a moment there but look, we're closer than never before again. I've grown to have you around so much so don't ever leave me like how he did. If it weren't for 2E, if it weren't for Boob Dynasty, I'd probably be at a corner slitting my wrist and drawing circles now, because you're always there to tell me to be strong and for you, I will. "One person wont complete you because there still many others who will take the place. And the many others are your friends." I quote you. Enjoy yourself in M'sia and be back for me.

Chen Pb. I guess I don't needa say much. I just love you the way you don't ask a single thing yet show maximum concern at the same time, no matter how much you abuse me both physically and verbally. Can we go catch a film at Jurong again soon? ♥

Chongy Seng. I can't say we're close, YET. But I see a progress in our friendship. I could emo on bus 43 with you again if there's a chance to. It's a joy to have you around and I appreciate your concern and advice.

Chew Lame Hao. My long lost brotherrrrr. Thanks for your attempt to crack me up (or maybe not) which apparently doesn't work for once although you're famous for you cold jokes which is why I wonder why it never snows in Singapore. Thanks for the song too. I so feel it. It's like the potential emo-hatred song.

Birdtrand Tee-shirt Oooh~. Where are you when I need you, you douche. Come back from Bikini Bottom already.

Felicia Kueh. We may not be close but I guess we're comrades now. I feel your hug and I'll be as strong as you in time to come. Thank you for being behind me despite all the mean things I've done to you. I feel you. My lips stay sealed as well, cross my heart and hope to die.

No comments:

Post a Comment