Monday, August 2, 2010

Day 14 - Someone you’ve drifted away from

Then again, why should I let you affect me? I will finish what I started.

Dear Gabbie,

I miss my primary school days, when I still had you around to protect me from the evil Freddy Phung, when I listened to the songs you listened to, when you promised to play me Carousel - Blink 182, when you loved me like a brother loved a sister. I don't talk to you much anymore. In fact, not even once a month. But after the previous time we had a webcam session which unexpectedly lasted till 3am, I can safely say you are still the you who never fails to make me smile (especially your extremely zhao xia voice + stupid lao kok kok chinese songs). You really made my day. I wish I could webcam with you all day just so I can put aside my troubles for the moment. Don't worry, I am not in love with you. (:

I am still desperately searching for the video I made for you years ago. I. Want. To. Watch. It.

No comments:

Post a Comment