Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Day 15 - The person you miss the most

I will not miss anyone anymore. Not for the stupidest reasons. Because they said it wasn't worth being sad over something gone nor hoping for its return. Because when I do, my mood falls from way up there in the sky down to the cold, hard ground. Not gradually, just straight down. What do you call that again? A free fall, is that it? Yeah. The one with no air resistance. I know my Physics.

If it weren't for the people around me who care for me enough to pick me up, I'd have been stuck deep down in the well of misery for long enough.

I was real. Everything about me was.
I mustered all I could to brick my heart up so strong and impregnable, but it came crashing down with the slightest things you said.

Thanks so much. I'm back at square one. But watch me break through to square two, then square three, square four, square five and so on.

Did I just make sense? I have no idea myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment