Friday, August 13, 2010

Day 25 - The person you know that is going through the worst of times

Dear Bert,

I know it sucks to have your birthday a day before your 'O' Levels English Oral, I know it sucks to have your parents in Australia celebrating your brother's birthday instead of yours, I know it sucks to not be able to celebrate your birthday properly on the actual day itself, but please don't say friends are for backstabbing and betraying and mean it, because they're not and because it hurts to hear these words come from you, the creator of the quote which was meant in sarcasm. Friends are there for you forever ever ever ever ever ever, friends are Stella, Zul, Hajar, Felicia, Alita, Jianhao, Taiming, Gerald and me etc. (okay, and Jannah..), so stop being an emo nemo teamo supremo elmo will you? (:

Dear Stella,

"Am I transparent, invisible, or unnoticable? Choose one.."
I'd choose invisible, but I think you made a typo error there. I'd say it meant "invincible". Shit happens and things don't go the way you want them to turn out to be at times. Be it hard shit, soft shit or normal shit, just flush it down and laugh it off. Things will be better. (:

On a side note, I can't believe this could ever happen, but I'm addicted to Lucifer - SHINee, all thanks to Jannah (again -.-), Nadzirah and well, partly Kiantong.

No comments:

Post a Comment