Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Monday Blues + Blacks

Idc la, I want to blog even if a week hasn't passed. Angst, angst, angst.

My blue black hasn't subsided at all. Oh, wanna hear the story of how it came about? Once upon a time, Bert pinched me so hard that a blue black formed instantly, and I didn't live ha-fucking-ppily ever after. The end. Motherchao la, I want to chop my arm off. Gonna paste a plaster on it. Such a sore in my eye. Worst yet, a new cut mysteriously appeared on my arm last night. Wtf am I so accident-prone?

Today, I forgot to bring my Chem materials (again) and Mr Foo presented me my first D7 for A.math. "Complacency kills" - I should have believed so. /:

I feel numb. My life has came to a standstill. All I wanna do is mug, nothing but mug. I don't wanna play, nor do I wanna have fun, or should I say I'm trying to find fun in mugging? I just wanna mug, even if it risks my brain to fry like a goreng pisang or to melatup.

I wanna curl myself up underneath my blanket and never wake up. Perhaps that way, I won't hurt/neglect anyone anymore.

Just saying.

I like night study. It works.

No comments:

Post a Comment