Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Day 22 - Someone you want to give a second chance to

Dear someone-I-want-to-give-a-second-chance-to,

Even if you can glue back the pieces of a shattered glass bottle, the scars remain.

Okay, kinda like running out of things to say for this 30-day challenge already, so I'll talk about my day, about happier stuff :)

So, fireworks with the usuals didn't happen because most of them couldn't make it. Ended up joining Kunjie, Junpeng and Jinzhuang at Eunos for some NDP event before we headed off to Marina Square to catch the fireworks. Xuanhao joined us there too. They're my life saviours. \m/ We managed to squeeze our way out and walked to Clarke Quay to lepak by the river. Awesome awesome scenery + atmosphere. I love the night life :D





They grabbed a bite and we rushed home before it struck midnight. Took a bath and packed like a bullet train and whined and whined for Mom to send me over to the airport to ton with Hajar, Jannah and Shaza. :B My mom gave in as usual but ton failed because Jannah, Hajar and I dozed off in the end -.- Jannah the budget girl kept koping the free internet there. Another budget-er man stood infront of the computer for two freaking hours. Finally decided to retreat back home at 6am odd. But we should do this more often, heh heh :)





Caught a short nap and woke up to Stella's call. The rest were at Stella's place already so I was the last one. Did FOUR PAGES of Emath (LOL so much for Homework Day again) and spent the rest of the time mass making Mini Gobz. We have recruited a new factory worker!


Let's all welcome Hajar to the Thatskewl company :)

K that's all folks. Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment