Monday, August 9, 2010

Day 21 - Someone you judged by their first impression

Dear Gerawr,

The first time I came to know you when you still had bushy, mushroom-like hair and white-framed glasses, I saw you as a person who's different from the others, in a good sense. I have no idea why but I thought you were cool, like (8 cool, but boy was I wrong... LOL jk. You are still cool to me, and I'm glad I got to know you more. My impression of you changed. You were more than cool, you were special, and you had inner virtues that covered all your flaws. You're good with your words, you have a flare in photography and you cherish your friends a lot, which is what makes you Gerawr. Love you, Bestie. ^^v And I need to play with Charlotte soon. Miss her to death!!!!

I'm not quite sure myself if this post answers the theme for today, but I felt like writing about you anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment