Sunday, August 15, 2010

Day 27 - The friendliest person you knew for only one day

I haven't known anyone for only a day. I continue knowing them.

But on second thoughts (De Javu..), I think that'd be Soon Hao, although our acquaintanceship lasted for more than a day. That was the shortest one I could recall.

Dear Soon Hao,

I got to know you when you unintentionally added me on MSN because you mistook me for someone else. We shared a common favourite band (Blink 182) and you inspired me to play Hexic 'cause you were an imba Hexic god. Your highscore was 5 million+. I barely even hit 2.5 million. Respect. (Y) I even went to the extent to pause my game during a dead end and took a screenshot of the game to ask you for help, LOL. I vaguely even rememeber you now though, 'cause we don't even talk and the last time we made contact was probably a year ago when you came back to visit TK and recognised me from afar. Hmm, one of the friendliest acquaintance I know, I'd say :)

Gosh, I feel like playing Hexic now.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sarah,

    I stumbled upon this post of yours only after 3 years (omg) and yes you're one of the friendliest acquaintances I know of, too

    Hope life has been treating you well :)

    Cheers!
    Soon Hao

    ReplyDelete